Forum de l'union médicale: Tunisie,Algérie,Maroc

Soyez le bienvenu sur FUMED (Forum de l'Union Médicale).

ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  Fumed10

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Soyez le bienvenu sur FUMED (Forum de l'Union Médicale).

ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  Fumed10

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Espace de discussion scientifique pour les praticiens médicaux et para-médicaux des pays maghrébins francophones (Algérie, Tunisie, Maroc)

Do you like FUMED

Connexion

Récupérer mon mot de passe

Derniers sujets

» Pathologies maternelles et grossesse + Infertilité: Prise en charge globale et thérapeutique
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeAujourd'hui à 01:02 par LESDIAPASONS

» Infertilité: Prise en charge globale et thérapeutique
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeAujourd'hui à 01:00 par LESDIAPASONS

» TABLEAUX plusieurs cours PHISIOPATH DANS UN seul fichier #Physiologie
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeHier à 05:18 par lmannose92

» Livres Médicales – Maitriser la Radiographie du Thorax
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeHier à 05:02 par lmannose92

» Guide d'antibiothérapie pratique
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeMer 01 Mai 2024, 18:49 par arafatyou

» Urgences médicales: La référence incontournable ‎VUIBERT 7e édition 2024 pdf gratuit#Urgences
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Avr 2024, 22:36 par fatma100

» Ordonnances 2024 - 220 prescriptions courantes
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Avr 2024, 22:34 par fatma100

» Découvrez la nouvelle collection des fiches E-lisa de VG, mises à jour avec la dernière édition des Collèges.???????? #collections pdf gratuit
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Avr 2024, 22:31 par fatma100

» MEGA collection EMC complet 2020 toutes les spécialités (21livres) pdf gratuit
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Avr 2024, 22:28 par fatma100

» Livres Référentiels des Collèges en téléchargement (32livres) gratui pdf
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Avr 2024, 22:27 par fatma100

» collection livre IKB les dernières édition 2024 gratuit
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Avr 2024, 22:25 par fatma100

» Collection des très bien classés pour les ECNi/EDN 2024
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Avr 2024, 22:23 par fatma100

» Ophtalmologie pédiatrique Rapport SFO 2017 pdf
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Avr 2024, 20:06 par BEKKOUCHE

» TRAITÉ DE RHUMATOLOGIE - 1300 Pages :
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Avr 2024, 09:16 par zebra1964

» Atlas De Poche De Mycologie
ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Avr 2024, 09:15 par zebra1964

Pour établir un PARTENARIAT avec FUMED contactez l'administration du forum en cliquant ici:

free counters
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

2 participants

ABC RADIO - SURGERY Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention

ECHOCADIOGRAPHEUR
    Membre hyper-actif
    Membre hyper-actif

Masculin Messages : 992
    Emploi : MEDECIN PRIVE

ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  Empty ABC RADIO - SURGERY Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention

Message par ECHOCADIOGRAPHEUR Mar 13 Juil 2010, 22:59

A 70-year-old woman presents to the emergency department (ED) with progressive abdominal pain (this is her second presentation; she recently presented to the ED with similar complaints). Over the last few years, she has experienced multiple short periods of abdominal pain that always resolve spontaneously a few hours after taking over-the-counter analgesics or with the administration of intravenous analgesics, bowel rest, intravenous fluid, and supportive treatment at visits to her primary care provider and other medical venues. At these previous visits, all laboratory and radiologic investigations have always been unremarkable, and the patient has always been discharged to home. At this visit, as a result of an increase in the intensity of the abdominal pain and the development of mild distention, it is decided to admit her to the hospital. She is noted to have 2 episodes of vomiting and a normal bowel movement while in the ED. Her past medical history is remarkable for insulin-dependent diabetes and hypertension, for which she is on antihypertensive medications. She also takes daily aspirin. She underwent a laparoscopic cholecystectomy 15 years ago, but there is no other history of surgery.
    On physical examination, her oral temperature is 98.6°F (37.0°C), her pulse rate is 94 bpm, and her blood pressure is 168/92 mm Hg. Overall, she is noted to be uncomfortable secondary to colicky pain. The head and neck examination is normal. Her lungs are clear when auscultated, with normal respiratory effort, and her heart examination is normal except for occasional premature ventricular beats. On abdominal examination, there is some fullness of the epigastric and left upper quadrant regions, with mild tenderness on deep palpation. The rest of the abdomen is soft, with no abnormal pigmentations. Small scars from the previous laparoscopic cholecystectomy are noted. Rectal examination is unremarkable. There is no edema in the extremities.
    The laboratory investigations show an elevated blood glucose level of 140.54 mg/dL (7.8 mmol/L; normal range, 75-115 mg/dL), but otherwise the patient is noted to have a normal extended metabolic panel, including lipase and liver enzymes, and a normal complete blood count (CBC), with no evidence of leukocytosis or anemia. A urinalysis is negative for blood, nitrites, and leukocytes. Plain abdominal radiographs show a nonspecific bowel gas pattern (not shown) and no signs of bowel obstruction. The patient is transferred to the hospital floor for bowel rest, intravenous fluids, and antiemetics. On hospital day 2, she is noted to be in increasing pain; a general surgery consultation is requested and abdominal computed tomography (CT) scan is performed

What is the cause of the patient's abdominal pain and distention?

Acute splenic injury
    Pancreatitis
    Left paraduodenal hernia
    Cecal volvulus

ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  Image111

ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  Image212
    MIRAGE
    MIRAGE
    Admin
    Admin

Masculin Messages : 2277
    Emploi : Medical student

ABC RADIO - SURGERY   Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention  Empty Re: ABC RADIO - SURGERY Recurrent Abdominal Pain With Abdominal Distention

Message par MIRAGE Sam 17 Juil 2010, 00:10

It is the same médical case answered by Dr azrout ( Left paraduodenal hernia );casseordinateur; and really it was difficult ! ;partner:

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 03 Mai 2024, 01:21