Forum de l'union médicale: Tunisie,Algérie,Maroc

Soyez le bienvenu sur FUMED (Forum de l'Union Médicale).

Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments Fumed10

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Soyez le bienvenu sur FUMED (Forum de l'Union Médicale).

Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments Fumed10

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Espace de discussion scientifique pour les praticiens médicaux et para-médicaux des pays maghrébins francophones (Algérie, Tunisie, Maroc)

Do you like FUMED

Connexion

Récupérer mon mot de passe

Derniers sujets

» ORDONNANCE TYPES EN DERMATOLOGIE #Dermatologie
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeHier à 10:49 par patisse

» ORDONNANCE TYPES EN DERMATOLOGIE #Dermatologie
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeHier à 09:55 par xellos500

» Mise à jour EMC 2020 (AKOS (TRAITE DE MEDECINE) + APPAREIL LOCOMOTEUR + ANESTHESIE-REANIMATION) #Orthopédie #Réanimation
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeMer 15 Mai 2024, 17:11 par toutooooo

» Nouveau & exclusif????⚡:Référentiel Collège d'immunopathologie(3ème édition) ECNi /R2C 2022 #Immunologie
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeMer 15 Mai 2024, 13:42 par ahmed12

» Livres Médicales – Maitriser la Radiographie du Thorax
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeMer 15 Mai 2024, 13:42 par ahmed12

» Guide d'antibiothérapie pratique
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeMer 15 Mai 2024, 13:40 par ahmed12

» Collection ECN intensif - Dossiers progressifs et questions isolées corrigés
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeMar 14 Mai 2024, 20:47 par zaki patcha

» Les livres de la collection #complete # - Collection 200 questions isolées en QCM - vernazobres grego
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeMar 14 Mai 2024, 20:45 par zaki patcha

» Nouveau ⚡:Référentiel Collège de Pneumologie (CEP) EDN 2023 (8ème édition)pdf gratuit ????Date parution : 07/2023 (8ème édition) #Pneumologie
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeMar 14 Mai 2024, 19:38 par poupon

» Imagerie des lésions dégénératives du cerveau #Radiologie
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeMar 14 Mai 2024, 18:27 par carlosera

» EMC UROLOGIE MISA A JOUR IV 2019 #Urologie
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeMar 14 Mai 2024, 10:15 par omarovic

» EMC techniques chirurgicales urologie mise à jour III 2020 #chirurgie #Urologie
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeMar 14 Mai 2024, 10:13 par omarovic

» Application Android Osmosis #Application
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeLun 13 Mai 2024, 23:25 par syrine1508

» application Guide de Thérapeutique Perlemuter 2020 apk complet full unlocked
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeLun 13 Mai 2024, 23:23 par syrine1508

» Principes et protocoles en anesthésie pédiatrique
Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments I_icon_minitimeLun 13 Mai 2024, 20:43 par Ali90000

Pour établir un PARTENARIAT avec FUMED contactez l'administration du forum en cliquant ici:

free counters
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments

lion neptune
    Membre fidèle
    Membre fidèle

Masculin Messages : 52
    Emploi : RAS

Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments Empty Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments

Message par lion neptune Dim 10 Juin 2012, 17:25

Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments 0021e1bd_medium
    Amy J. McMichael, Maria K. Hordinsky - Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments
    Published: 2007-10-15 | ISBN: 1574448226 | PDF | 350 pages | 8.44 MB

Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments is a
    succinct and comprehensive guide examining the treatment of scalp and
    hair disorders, with a special concentration on ethnicity, hair type,
    and morphology of hair. Treatments that go beyond accepted US and
    international guidelines are incorporated, as the authors examine the
    use of off-label medications in case-sensitive scenarios. Packed with
    photographs of the scalp and hair that document the pathology, clinical
    cases, and treatment solutions, Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical,
    Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments
    examines effective treatments that may differ from package inserts,
    allowing treatments for a wide range of patients with differing hair
    types
    integrates ethnic-related variables into discussions of diagnosis, treatment, and management across all chapters
    discusses approaches for patients with irritant and allergic contact dermatitis reactions of the scalp
    lists ingredients and results of data from treatments, including:
    mechanism of action, absorption characteristics, and general
    pharmacology in cosmetic, non-prescription, and prescription agents.
    provides a full chapter devoted to photographic analysis of hair for
    clinical use, including: camera type, varying angles, and specific steps
    for an effective photo.

>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<

FilePost

RapidGator

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 18 Mai 2024, 01:44